So exactly where is the female G-Spot and how can this improve your sex life? The origin of the name “G-Spot” was coined from the German physician Ernst Grafenberg who suggested its existence in 1950. However, its identification as a female erogenous zone and source of sexual pleasure for women is attributed to world-renowned sex […]
- Seven Secrets of the Vagina that Men Should Know About
- How to Give Fellatio
- What is Fellatio and Why is it Called That?
- Do We Lose Our Sex Drive When We Get Older?
- Sex vs Making Love
- Intimacy Love Making and Good Sex
- What is the Missionary Position
- 50 Secrets For That Perfect Relationship
- How to Give Your Woman Multiple Orgasms
- 10 Perfect Ways to Bring Back the Magic in your Relationship
- How to Kiss a Woman’s Breasts
- How to Enjoy Lovemaking and Make it Last
- Aphrodisiac Foods to Spice Up Your Love Life
- How To Kiss a Man When It Counts
- What Does Spooning Mean?